1. Complete detail of the package which would include the following
The total count of the item present inside the package.
The exact weight of the package.
Dimensions (length, breadth, height) of the package
The total number of packages.
2. The complete shipping address along with the , active contact number, and an active email address.
3. The customer also needs to attach one invoice including the following details-
Name of the Sender and the Receiver.
Description of the product getting shipped.
The exact price of the product ( That should match with the Value declaration )
The purpose of shipping
4. Customer also need to provide us with the following -
SLI (Shipper letter of instruction)
which typically provides a limited power of attorney to the forwarding agent for arranging transportation of the goods.
SDF (statutory declaration form)
which is submitted to customs authorities by exporters for verifying if the shipping bills are accurate and complete.
EVD (Export value declaration)
Customs form completed and submitted by an exporter at the port of export, it is meant to serve two major purposes:
1. To provide information on amount, nature, and value of exports to the statistical office for the compilation of foreign trade data.
2. To serve as an export control document.
LUT (Letter of undertaking)
whereby the exporter declares that he/she would fulfill all the requirements prescribed under GST while exporting without making IGST payment.
IEC (Import Export code)
It is mandatory for import or export in India.
AD Code (Authorization dealer code)
Is a letter received from your bank mentioning the bank's authorized dealer code which is provided to each bank all over the country. So, if a branch code is mentioned in the Import-Export code, with Director General of Foreign Trade (DGFT), you can import or export through the said port.
FORMAT FOR THE QUOTATION TO BE SENT BY THE DEALER
Types of clearance
Number of pallet or cartons
Destination address and port
Consignee address and contact
Any special instructions which are to be followed.